Utterly Indiscreet

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Indiscreet Security Guards

One of my male friends dropped by late at night a few weeks ago. He said that the security guard made him sign in which was good. But then he also asked him if "he was staying over?" Arghh!

What an invasion of privacy! It's none of their business. I can't believe that the guard asked my friend that question.

From now on, I am telling all my male friends to say they are staying over. Ha! It's fun to confuse the security guards.....I.........think.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Man, not having a good time?

     
  • At 9:09 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    Do you mean the security guards? Maybe the guards are bored out of their minds, so they get cheap thrills out of questioning all of my guests....

    Their jobs must be really mind-numbing.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home