Utterly Indiscreet

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Overstimulated Aunties


I had the strangest experience (and also one of the my scariest) last night. I saw a mob of aunties who were waiting for Jang Dong-Gun, a Korean actor at Great World City. He was here for the opening of his new movie.

It was insane. I magine it was comparable to waiting for Brad Pitt or The Beattles. And the fans were old. They were like 50 year old women. Some of them even came from Indonesia just to get a glimpse of their favorite Korean hunk.

Have to admit that Jang Dong-Gun is really good-looking. Looks better in person than on the movie screen. He plays the lead in Chen Kaige's new movie, The Promise.

Fortunately, no one was hurt. They need better crowd control. Someone could have gotten trampled by those crazy and pushy aunties.

I have never seen anything like a crowd like that at a movie theatre before. Fanatics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home