Utterly Indiscreet

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Group Work

I hate group work! I like doing stuff alone because I can do it faster and don't have to push the slackers in the group. I don't like to depend on other people. Also, some people believe in making as little effort as possible.

I am no perfectionist, but if you never try to be good at something, you end up being bad or average at everything. What's the point in being average all the time?

My Lesson for today:

NEVER choose certain people to work with again. Or try to work alone if there are suspect slackers around.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:03 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

    Two heads are better than one..... I've found this to be very true. I value the input of others.
    It's frustrating working in groups, yes. Learning how to get along in groups, and get things done, has to be learned.This involves people skills.

     
  • At 9:05 PM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    Yes, I agree that there is some value in group work because maybe someone thought of something that I didn't think of. Or sometimes someone can explain something that I didn't understand. However, it really depends on the personalities in the group like unreal said. Everyone needs to be open to ideas but at the same time, there should be a common goal. I find that I get annoyed if some members keep going off topic. Have to keep telling myself to be patient.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home