Utterly Indiscreet

Monday, December 19, 2005

More Brats in the Cinema

It happened again. Was watching a movie and there was a little boy sitting with his family behind me. I think children who can't keep quiet at the cinema should be kicked out with their parents. They should be banned from ever entering again.

Don't their parents ever teach their kids how to behave in public? It's disgraceful. My parents would have smacked in the side of the head or taken me back home.

Obviously, some of the younger kids should not be in cinemas at all.

Message to all parents:

Teach your kids how to behave at the movies or keep them at home. Why should the rest of us have to suffer? You are not the only people in the cinema!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:54 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    Kids are spoiled here. The parents don't teach them how to control themselves. Guess that happens when parents are too busy working to teach manners to their kids.

     
  • At 7:38 PM , Blogger Harris Clerk said...

    I am so very grateful for your time.Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and others around you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home