Utterly Indiscreet

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Photos from Japan


Here are some odd or nice photos from my trip to Japan. The yellow car was in a classic car museum that I wandered into. It was inside a shopping mall!

There is the biggest takoyaki I have ever eaten. It was 200 yen.

There are manequins of children in winter clothes in front of a bakery.

Some tastefully done up Christmas lights on trees on the street.

The two cute dogs in cart were waiting for their owner outside a bookshop.

The huge brown spider sculpure thing looks like it is invading the earth! Scary!!





3 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    I have more car photos. Will put up the cute white mazda from the 1960s or 1970s that I saw.

    Question: How do you arrange your blog so that the writing is right above the matching photo? I can't figure out how to format it, so there is the writing and then the photo. Then another bit of writing and photo.

     
  • At 12:50 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    Yes.

     
  • At 12:29 PM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    I have tons more photos, but it takes ages to upload.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home