Utterly Indiscreet

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Writing Papers

Got myself into a situation where I am writing one paper and doing research on another. I hate it when that happens. I like doing one thing from start to finish before moving onto another.

I read that means I am a doer/detail type person. That sounds like me. I do better if I focus on one thing at a time. I usually set aside time to make sure that something gets done. I don't like to waste time if I have a deadline to meet.

So I am going to be writing this paper as fast as I can. It's supposed to be 20,000 words. So then I can move onto taking notes and writing the next paper. Wish I can type as fast as I think. My typing is slowing me down.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    Still writing the 20 page paper. About halfway. Can't sit in front of the computer nonstop. Have to take periodic breaks to rest my eyes. How do IT people do this? Sit at a computer all the time?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home