Utterly Indiscreet

Friday, September 02, 2005

Not Enough Time

Why does it seem like I never have enough time to do stuff? I had a bad case of writer's block on the weekend and couldn't get started on a paper. Finally, I gave up on Sunday and became a couch potato.

Luckily, I have finally gone back to it and wrote a little. But I am not sure how it will turn out in the end. Might run out of intelligent things to say. I refuse to to stretch things out just to meet the required number or pages.

That reminds me. I hate writers who use tons of flowery language in their essays. Just get to the point. Did they use a thesaurus to write or what?

I think some writers just like to show off by using tons of obscure vocabulary words. But if I have to look up a million words, so I can figure out what the hell you wrote, then that's not good. Get to the f----point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home