Utterly Indiscreet

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Why do couples stay together?

Wondering about the answer to this question because one of my male friends has a really moody girlfiend. Don't know how he tolerates that. One minute they are fine and the next, she is picking a fight with him just because she is in a bad mood or has PMS.

Feel sorry for my friend. I hate it when a guy yells at me or tries to pick a fight just because he had a crappy day. I would rather walk away and wait until he calms down before sorting things out.

So why does my friend stay with her? He says it's because there are more good times than bad times. And she has some qualities that he really likes.

But still......I wonder if that is enough?

2 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sometimes, it really is LOVE.

    ~xena

     
  • At 11:40 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    There is the added value aspect. Sounds so sterile, but it's true. Are you happier when you are with the other person? Or are you just killing time? Is the other person giving you someting that you need? Or are you just settling for someone until something better comes along? The questions are endless...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home