Utterly Indiscreet

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Motorcycles

I am really thinking about getting my bike license though I still think it's really really dangerous riding in this country. But I am considering riding to work because my office is moving and I don't want to take the bus for over an hour every day.

Heard it would only take 20 minutes if I drove. But a car is too expensive. It's a waste of money too. COE for a car is ridiculous. Rather spend my hard earned money on something else.

Any advice? Unreal? Good driving school? Do you have life insurance? What happens if you get into an accident.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    A scooter? I think they are kind of whimpy.....though one of my friends has a really huge one.

    Any driving centres in the west? Is that traffic really okay going from west to east through Clementi?

     
  • At 9:41 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    Yikes! A lot of things to think about. Can I just take the course first and then decide? What are the course components?

     
  • At 1:28 PM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    What do you do when it rains? Can you still ride? It's been really pouring lately. That's one big problem with having a bike.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home