Utterly Indiscreet

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Sudden Marriages

Found out from a total stranger who knew a male friend of mine that the male friend got married a few weeks ago. Wow. I was surprised. Why are guys so secretive? They suddenly get married without telling anyone. The next thing you know, you see them with their wife!

Was my friend ever going to tell me? I messaged him that I heard the big news and congradulations. His reply was "What big news?" At that point, he should have known what I meant instead of just pretending that I didn't know or pretending that he was going to tell me soon.

It's not a big deal. Do guys think that I am going to have a nervous breakdown just because I went out with them a few times? Get over yourselves.

Or maybe he didn't want everyone to know he was married. I don't know.

Anyways, forget and forgive. However, I wish him the best. I hope that they have tons of children. Ha ha! Would like to see him settled down and more responsible.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    Not in terms of taking care of other people. He basciall did his own thing all the time and didn't have any serious relationships with women until recently. Maybe that's why some of us are shocked that he got married.

     
  • At 11:11 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    It was rushed actually. She came here from another country. Then they got married! But they have known each over for several years. The last couple of years was long distance. Very long distance.

    I hope it works out for him.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home