Utterly Indiscreet

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Avoiding Staff Events

Is it bad to never go to any staff parties? I rarely attend them. Actually, I don't think I have gone to a single one all year. I don't enjoy them and don't have much to say to most of my coworkers.

Most of them are foreigners working here. So am I. But very few of them seem to know any local people or have made any effort to get involved in the local community.

What's the point of living overseas if you just hang out with your own kind? Are they here just to make money and have a holiday?

1 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    Guess some people just like to stick to themselves or be snobs? Though am I being a snob because I don't like most ex-pats?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home