Utterly Indiscreet

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Singapore Idol Was Horrid

I didn't watch the audition shows because I knew there would be a bunch of wackos who would do crazy stuff just to get attention. But I did watch the first show last night. Seven guys and almost no singing ability.

Only two of them could sing: the Goth-looking kid with the messy hair and the last singer who looked a bit like some Tawainese pop idol. They had potential because they could carry a tune.

The rest were really horrid. Can't sing and no personality.

The judges were terrible. I don't think their advice was helpful at all. Some of their comments were not useful either. Is Ken Lim trying to be Simon? He always looks so grumpy and negative.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    Yippee! Paul the Goth and Johnathan the long-haired guy made it. The others really sucked.

    I may get bored of this show soon though....it's not very exciting and the judges comments are lame.

     
  • At 11:48 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    I didn't watch the auditions because I am sick of people doing stupid stuff on purpose to get attention. It's pathetic.

     
  • At 8:35 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    Think Johnathan has a very good chance. Read that he sings at Wala Wala with his band sometimes.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home