Utterly Indiscreet

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Painting

I must live in one of the noisest complexes. First, there's the construction across the street. Complained to NEA about how early and late they are always building. They said they can't do anything unless the noise level is over 60 decibels, but they have set up a noise level monitoring device on the street. Second, my upstairs neigbours are hammering something. Third, my complex is being repainted. The gondola is right outside of my window. Keeping the curtains drawn whenever there are painters out there.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    But I can't go out every night. The construction and painting seems to be going all the time.

    The construction is going on pass eleven at night and maybe even midnight every night. At least the painting stops when it gets dark out.

     
  • At 11:54 PM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    I am just not as free spirited as you are. Or maybe I am just afraid of getting my head bashed in when I fall off a motorcycle....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home