Utterly Indiscreet

Friday, October 06, 2006

Fight on the MRT

Okay, I am not afraid of anyone. I was taking the MRT to Boonlay on Thursday after work when I saw two secondary boys blasting their music. They didn't have headphones and wanted everyone to hear their music. I couldn't tolerate it. I was tired and annoyed.

So I yelled at them to turn it off. "Is that your music? Is it really necessary that we all hear your music. Use headphones or turn it off." The jerks totally ignored me. They didn't even make eye contact. So I yelled at them some more. I wanted to call the MRT station for help but I didn't have the number.

They were wearing short sleeved white shirts with school badges and blue pants. I couldn't tell which school they were from. If I do find out, I will talk to their principal.

They were really tall and big boys too. But I didn't care. I am sick of inconsiderate people on public transport. I think they were Malay because they were both very dark. Of course, no one else on the train stood up for me.

I hate this place sometimes. People just mind their own business even when there are idiots around.

I am going to be even more pissed off if I see them again. They better watch out because next time I am going to keep shouting until they stop or get out.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    I felt fairly safe because the compartment was packed with people and it's only a couple of high school kids. Actually, I wanted to get right up in their face even though they were a lot taller than me and swear at them. That's my strategy next time....

    Is there CCTV in the compartments? There should be.

     
  • At 4:24 PM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    Now, I am a bit worried of totally losing my temper again and getting banned from using the MRT every again. It could happen....though I am fairly petite so maybe it will look like the two tall secondary students are the villians.

    Seriously, sometimes I have no patience or tolerance. When I confront someone and they ignore me, that just makes me get more mad.

    Like I said, I have almost no tolerance for people who are rude and disrespectful to me.

     
  • At 11:04 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    I would disagree. I think it's because I am a woman. People assume the guy is the agressor. Ha!

    I am actually quite good tempered about most things. It's only rudeness that really pisses me off.

     
  • At 9:16 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    I can believe that.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home