Utterly Indiscreet

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sundays

Do you stay home on Sundays? I like to do stuff at home on Sundays. Avoid Orchard Road if I can. Just do errands at home like finish housework and laundry. Maybe go to the nearby supermarket to pick up a few things depending on if I think I will be cooking or not.

I should cook more, but there is never enough time. I don't feel like making anything that requires more than one pot or pan if I get home late from work. Cooking is okay; it's the shopping and cleaning up which is inconvenient.

It would help if I had a car.....or a motorcycle as Unreal would say. Then I can just go to the store at the last minute to buy what I need. Fortunately, I am within 15 min walking distance from a supermarket. Nothing fancy. Just your basic stuff.

Actually, I am a bit tempted to catch a movie. But I don't feel like dealing with mobs of people walking into me. So staying home again....

5 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

    enjoy your sundays!

    why not relax on sundays at home by cooking some new dishes?

     
  • At 8:19 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    Unreal mentioned before that he can't cook. Think he just need practice. Ha!

     
  • At 10:39 PM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    I think you should try again. Don't give up. It just takes practice.

     
  • At 5:46 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

    Unreal, of course you can cook!

    You don't WANT to cook! Too bad. It's creative, and you get to eat it afterwards. Women love men who can and will cook.

     
  • At 12:50 PM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    Actually, if Unreal learns to bake that's even better. Women love sweets.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home