Utterly Indiscreet

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Making Noise

Do you have any friends who always need to be the centre of attention? They always say stuff or do stuff to get attention. I just ignore them. But sometimes they get on my nerves.


What about guys who can't seem to make up their minds about women? They are annoying. They need to decide if they like the girl and go for it or don't like them and leave them alone. There are so many wishy-washy guys in this country.

One more thing. People who jump the queue. I never let anyone jump in front of me when I was there first and have been waiting for a long time. I will tell them that I am first if they try to budge in front of me. It really pisses me off.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    I can't. I have a bad temper at times. I can't tolerate rude people.

     
  • At 9:25 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    It's true. I get really pissed off at rude people and then I start yelling at them.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home