Utterly Indiscreet

Friday, May 11, 2007

Hiking and Camping


I went hiking and camping in Australia a couple of weeks ago. It rained every day. I am not an outdoors person, but gave it a try. Was hoping to see some wild kangeroos, but the rain kept them away. Only camped for two nights in a wooden shelter. The others stayed in tents; some of them leaked a bit. It was kind of cold. Was inside one sleeping bag, but used another as a blanket. One good thing about the rain was that it kept the mosquitoes away. Would do it again, but in better weather. It was kind of nice to be away from civilization. No showers, proper toilets, electricity or anything. I suppose if I did it longer, I might go mad from boredom.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home