Utterly Indiscreet

Monday, November 05, 2007

Facebook Addict

It is addictive. All of my friends are on it every day. Now I am too. My sister introduced me to it.
But it can be kind of silly like throwing pints of blood or poking each other. I ignore those things. However, I like the photo album feature. I can store all of my photos from various events or trips there.

I also like the Good Reads feature. I can find out what my friends are reading. However, I suspect that one of them is not really reading all of the books that she posts there. I dont think she is reading that much. Maybe she is just using it as a way to keep a list of books she has read in the past and is reading now. She must be reading like 12 hours a day if she is reading 3 or 4 books a week!

Also, I like that I can put music and music videos on my Facebook too.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    so am i, a lot of my friends were egging me to do it, so i kinda had to...

     
  • At 1:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    but addicted i'm not....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home