Utterly Indiscreet

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My Increasing Vanity

Okay....I am getting older and more skin conscious. For the last two years, I have been getting facials every month or so. But haven't noticed much difference.

My doctor removed a couple of blemishes from my face for me in her office today.

It was damn fast. She used radiowaves. She gave me a couple of shots first. There's no cutting. Just the smell of burning skin from the radiowaves touching my skin. Should be all healed in a week. Amazing techonology! So that got me thinking.

What else can I have done? The sun and my progressing age is taking its toll. Am I getting more vain as I get older? Yes, though I still look good for my age. Should I try botox? No, I don't like the idea of something being injected into my face. Should I start wearing makeup regularly? Maybe, but I am a bit too lazy to bother with that.

Decisions, decisions....

2 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    Thanks. But I guess because I am a "low maintenance" kind of gal, it is kind of weird for me to spend money on facials and cosmetics. In the end, everyone gets old so looks is such a temporary thing. However, it wouldn't hurt to put a little more effort.

    Do guys think most women wear too much?

    How do you deal with helmet hair? Or do you just keep your hair really short?

     
  • At 11:10 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    At least you still have hair. Some guys start losing theirs or have already lost their hair.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home