Utterly Indiscreet

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Praying for Patience

I lost my temper again. At 7:30 am, some loud dance music woke me. And it's Sunday morning - my day of rest. I was so angry that I changed my clothes and went downstairs to find out who had the loud stereo. It turned out it was the building across from mine in my complex. I took the elevator up until I found the culprit. Banged on the door and rang the doorbell, but of course no one answered. They probably couldn't hear me. Complained to the security guard.

Eventually, it stopped. I told the security guard the block, floor, and unit number. Unbelieveable. I live on the ninth floor and in a different building and I could hear their music.

I wrote a letter to the management. If it happens again, I am going over to that unit again. What a bunch of inconsiderate idiots. I really don't understand why there are so many selfish and ungracious people in this country.

Yep, I definitely need to work on "Love thy neighbour."

4 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    I am not a good sleeper, I guess. But it was really loud. I can ignore small sounds, but this was like Zouk Out in my complex.

    My other neigbours were just too complacent to do anything about noise. They have given up and just accept any rude behavior instead of standing up for themselves and confronting wrong doers.

     
  • At 3:52 PM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    People don't know how to behave in complexes. I may kill someone one day.

     
  • At 7:32 PM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    I think it's the environment. When you put so many people together, they are going to have problems. There are always a few inconsiderate people no matter where you live.

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    I make typos too. Probably because I think faster than I can type so I mess up.

    There are a tons of kids making noise in my complex today. Good thing I had to get up early.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home