Utterly Indiscreet

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Writing B papers

Have another paper to write this weekend for a Master class. Sucks. Seems like I have to write something for a professor at the university like every two weeks.

Can only write papers on weekends because too hard to focus after work on weekdays. Fortunately, I am a fast writer. It's due on Monday. I don't like to spend the whole weekend stuck at home writing, so I get up early and write on Sat and Sun.

So far, my marks have been okay. Bs and B pluses. Could have gotten straight As if I didn't wait until the last minute to write (the weekends). Ha!

Oh well. Marks are not everything.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    I admit that I am not a perfectionist. I am sure that the local school system has churned out a lot of competitive people who are obessesed with grades. Not me.

    I don't care if I get straight As or not. I don't want to spend all of my time writing perfect papers when I have other fun stuff to do. Ha!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home