Utterly Indiscreet

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Suitcase Chaos

I have this problem every time I go on a trip. How much to pack?

So I have decided to start packing a few days earlier so I don't forget anything. Then I will still have time to throw stuff in or take stuff out if I change my mind.

What are the things that you can't do without on a trip? Book, camera, favorite shirt, or what?

But I must leave a bit of space for souvenirs etc.

Hmm....hope my suitcase doesn't explode coming back....

4 Comments:

  • At 12:02 AM , Blogger megangribbel1499 said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:08 PM , Blogger Unreal said...

    Well, you can try doing what I normally do, like packing really little, then buying the rest there. Toileteries are most of 'em, I'll use the towels from the hotel. Most important for me is actually my iBook and my iPod.

    Come to think of it, I've gotta prepare for my next road trip.

     
  • At 10:38 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    I can't be bothered to bring any electronic equipment with me on a trip. I travel to see other stuff and don't spend much time hanging around in my room. My only entertainment is a good book. Very portable.

     
  • At 12:54 PM , Blogger Unreal said...

    Portability is good, that's why I've always wisshedd that the iBook will shrink to the size of a 10" VAIO. That'll be excellent.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home