Utterly Indiscreet

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Suitcase Chaos

I have this problem every time I go on a trip. How much to pack?

So I have decided to start packing a few days earlier so I don't forget anything. Then I will still have time to throw stuff in or take stuff out if I change my mind.

What are the things that you can't do without on a trip? Book, camera, favorite shirt, or what?

But I must leave a bit of space for souvenirs etc.

Hmm....hope my suitcase doesn't explode coming back....

1 Comments:

  • At 10:38 AM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    I can't be bothered to bring any electronic equipment with me on a trip. I travel to see other stuff and don't spend much time hanging around in my room. My only entertainment is a good book. Very portable.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home