Utterly Indiscreet

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Children in Church

Why do parents bring their children to church if they can't sit still? I saw a boy (he was at least 9 years old) who was sitting with his parents and not paying attention at all. Why was he there? Is this some kind of punishment?

I felt the boy was torturing me by his distracting behaviour. He was even sitting on the floor and they were in the first row. His parents should have enrolled him in one of the Sunday school classes instead if they want him to get something out of church.

Or even better, leave him at home. He doesn't want to be there.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM , Blogger aniket said...

    Being an atheist myself, I wonder whether any such institution will continue without the children whi will blindly follow

     
  • At 9:21 PM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    Are you a true atheist? You have never believed in any God?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home