Utterly Indiscreet

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Pretty is not enough (part 2)

Here is some more about the conversation with P. Didn't have time to type it all up before.

P: How often you like to have sex with your boyfriend when you had one?

Me: I am not telling you! (with slight outrage)

P: Why not? I am just curious!

Me: It's not nice to talk about it.

P: Why? (very calmly)

Me: It's just not nice. Anyways, it's kind of disrepectful!

P: Come on. Just tell me.

Me: Why do you need to know?

P: No reason.....well, since we are friends, I can ask you. I know that you don't really mind.

(Silence from both of us)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:53 PM , Blogger indiscreet said...

    Erm, I have to write part three. I didn't want to type up one long conversation. Breaking it up into parts.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home